Thursday, March 12, 2009

Enjoying my maternity leave

Lexi harassing Todd!
Learning to fly a kite
Another trip to Chucky Cheese, she loves that place!



  • Emorie visits my office


    Close up

    Cruising in the Barbie Jeep


    She wasn't a big fan on the bonnet, but momma was!

    Lexi working on a masterpiece.








    You know the worst thing about having a baby? Your first week back to work after Maternity leave. It has been really nice to have this time with my girls. It makes me realize how much I miss while I'm at work!





1 comment:

Maranda said...

I can't believe how big Emorie is getting! I know you will be sad to go back to work, and I agree that is the worst part of having a baby. We are going to have to come back out and see the baby and let Brody and Lexi play again sometime soon!