Friday, April 24, 2009

Emorie is 12 weeks old.

My baby girl is already 12 weeks old. I have to say, she is really a sweet baby. She smiles now without you having to tickle her chin or cheek. I especially love it when she smiles from the sound of familiar voices. It's like she's thinking, "I know who you people are." Lexi is also doing really well with having a baby sister (now that she doesn't wake her up in the middle of the night screaming fro a bottle!) Every once in a while I will see her go over to Emorie and start talking to her and give her a kiss on the forehead for no reason! Of course there are days when she aggravates the little thing to death! Lexi is also really growing and changing. She is starting to repeat stuff she hears so I am having to watch what I say a whole lot more!


After their baths and getting ready for bed.


Hey, two chins are cute at this age!





Gosh, I look like my dad!





No comments: